We're so excited about the Fashion Fringe final which is coming up very soon. It will take place during London Fashion Week next month and it's not too late for you to get involved. We're looking to discover an amazing fashion illustrator to sketch the final designs live from the show on 18th September. The catwalk show is one of the hottest tickets in town with a packed front row including fashion commentator Colin McDowell MBE and Burberry's CCO and Fashion Fringe Chair Christopher Bailey.
If you want to win the chance to sketch at the incredible Fashion Fringe event and to showcase your winning illustration in the official show programme, simply submit a “catwalk fantastic” illustration inspired by an AW12 trend of your choice and email your entry to: email@example.com before 2nd September 2012. The winner will be chosen by the fabulous Zarina Liew (who created the illustration below) and Vogue magazine’s One to Watch. Good luck!
To see our terms and conditions, just .
Terms and conditions:
1. Registering is completely free of charge.
2. There is one prize to be won.
3. Only one entry is allowed per person.
4. Competition closing date: 2nd September 2012
5. The prize consists of a pair of tickets, image used at the event and invites to attend pre and post show to draw illustrations of other guests. NB: tickets won will be a pair of tickets for winner to be accompanied by a friend of their choice. Travel included.
6. Winners will be expected to make their own accommodation arrangements.
7. This competition is open to UK residents only. Employees of, or those representing, ShopStyle or their affiliated companies, their families, cohabitants, agents or anyone else connected with the promotion, are not eligible to enter.
8. Entrants must be 16 or over.
9. The prize is non-negotiable and non-refundable.
10. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Entry must be made by the entrant. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, including but limited to commercial competitions, subscription, notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this free prize draw. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
12. Entered illustrations must be the sole work of the entrant.
13. Illustrations must be hand drawn and should not be computer generated.
14. Shopstyle has the right to change/update these terms and conditions from time to time.
15. Shopstyle is the promoter of this competition and can be contacted at Cherish PR The Swan Business Centre Fishers lane Chiswick London W4 1RX