With V Festival coming up we're in the midst of a packing frenzy. We need to fit our tents, wellies and everything else, all without sacrificing style. So, we've rounded up our V Festival packing picks from beauty necessities, like dry shampoo (£2.99) and sunscreen (£5), to rain-ready gear so you're covered whatever the weather!Diane kruger at Coachella wearing sports luxe - now there's some fresh festival fashion thinking!
Packing Tips: Music Festival Edition
1. Wellies. Wellies. Wellies. With the UK's temperamental weather, buy a pair of blinged-out wellies as well as a rain-resistant parka. We just love New Look's Glow in the Dark Wellies (£17.99) and a stylish waterproof jacket (£55).
2. Don't forget your toothbrush! Along with your waterproof mascara and SPF sunscreen, remember to bring your basics. Here at ShopStyle HQ, we're packing easy-to-use make-up removal wipes (£13), dry shampoo and oil control blotting paper (£8.95) for effortless festival beauty.
3. Drink up! Whether rain or shine, don't get dehydrated with a cute water bottle. As you can't bring in glass bottles, we're particular to Urban Outfitters selection of stylish hip flasks (£12).
4. Roll it. Fold it . Pack it. Bring a simple nylon backpack to store your stuff and a printed wallet for your essentials. We're crushing on this £10 Rob Ryan purse as its bright colour will make it super easy to find in the dark.
5. Instagram can only take you so far. While we love instagram and our DSLRs, sometimes a small point and shoot camera is the perfect companion. Check out some digital bargain buys or this Lomography Fisheye camera (£45) for some arty shots!
6. What do I wear? The ultimate question. Personally, we're going for a comfy layered look of denim jeggings (£28), simple vest and a knit jumper that can take us from dawn to dusk. Add a pair of sunnies, a scarf and a hat and you're ready to go!